1. User agreement
- 1.1. The agreement outlined here is formed between you, the visitor to this website and Exodus Deals ("Exodus Deals", "we", "our" and "us")
- 1.2. By searching, visiting and/or using our website, services and functionality ("website") you agree to be bound by this agreement ("agreement")
- 1.3. Exodus Deals may modify/change/update this agreement at any time and will be effective immediately upon uploading the modified agreement onto the website. You should familiarise yourself with this agreement regularly to ensure you are aware of the latest information and terms when using our website.
- 2.1. In order to purchase deals, submit forms and subscribe, you will need to register personal details with us.
- 2.2. You may never use another persons account without their permission.
- 2.3. When purchasing, you must provide personal information such as your name and address, and a valid email address. You agree to provide accurate and complete information and notify us of any changes to these details.
- 2.4. You are solely responsible for the activity on your account.
- 2.5. If you become aware of unauthorised use of your account at any time, you agree to notify us immediately so that we can solve any issues as efficiently as possible.
- 3.1. By purchasing a deal through the website, you agree that you are over 18 years of age.
3.2. Should Exodus Deals suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by an underage person(s) as outlined in this agreement, Exodus Deals reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the person who placed the order.
4. Supply of website services
- 4.1. We reserve the right to change this website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access this website after the change.
4.2. We may terminate your account or restrict access to this website at any time if we feel that there has been a breach of this agreement by you. If we do this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of this website, your account details or other content in your account. We will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so. You may contact us directly to discuss further options and how the matter may be resolved. We will only discuss accounts with the account holder and no friend or family members.
- 5.1. We will provide services with due care but we do not state that the website will be provided without fault or disruption at all times. You agree and therefore acknowledge by using this website that unless indicated to the contrary, Exodus Deals is not the supplier of the goods and/or services and/or deals that you purchase through the voucher system facilitated by us. The providers and suppliers of those goods/services/deals ("suppliers") are the relevant suppliers of the goods/services/deals for which the vouchers are redeemable. It is those providers (and not Exodus Deals) who are responsible for providing the services purchased through this website.
We exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage (however caused), including consequential loss relating in any way to the content and/or website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- 5.1.1. errors, mistakes or inaccuracies
- 5.1.2. you acting, or failing to act, on any information referred to on the website
- 5.1.3. personal injury or damage to property of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the website and any purchases of goods/services/deals acquired through this website
- 5.1.4. defamatory, harmful, offensive or unlawful conduct of other users of this website
- 5.1.5. unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers
- 5.1.6. bugs, viruses, trojans or other malicious code which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party
- 5.2. Services provided by suppliers may require specific skills or qualifications. Prior to booking any such service, you should ensure it is suitable for your level of competence.
- 5.3. It is your responsibility to ensure that if you purchase a deal that requires adequate insurance cover, that you purchase this yourself. Exodus Deals accepts no liability in this regard.
6. Website use
- 6.1. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the website or its associated servers by any means other than through the portal provided by us.
- 6.2. You also agree that you will not engage in activity that disrupts this website/servers/networks. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this website.
- 6.3. You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- 7.1. Information about deals promoted on this website is the responsibility of the supplier. We accept no liability for incorrect or mis-leading information.
- 7.2. You agree that we do not accept liability of errors or omissions caused by incorrect or inadequate information supplied to us by our suppliers.
- 7.3. You agree to verify any deal information provided about the goods and services independently before you purchase a voucher on this website. Your purchase will be deemed as agreement and acceptance of the provider's terms and conditions as notified at the time of booking.
- 8.1. Deals purchased by you via the website are pursuant to the terms of this agreement, together with any third party supplier/provider terms and conditions at the price specified.
- 8.2. We reserve the right to cancel any deal listed on this website without prior communication to you.
- 8.3. Refunds can be issued to you after a deal is purchased but only within 14 days of the purchase.
- 8.4. After purchasing a deal, if you then fail to redeem your voucher before the expiry date as outlined in the deal's terms and conditions, no refunds will be given.
- 9.1. Prices are correct as at time of print.
- 9.2. Exodus Deals reserve the right to amend prices on deals as required.
- 10.1. All payments must be received in full prior to a voucher being issued.
- 10.2. If your payment is declined by your bank or card issuer, we will not provide a voucher.
- 11.1. Your Exodus Deals voucher will be emailed to you at the email address supplied during purchase. If a voucher is not received, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 11.2. We will not be held liable for any loss as a result of a Exodus Deals voucher not being received by you due to circumstances beyond our control.
12. Voucher redemption
- 12.1. Deals supplied by Exodus Deals are the provision of vouchers subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and those held and displayed at the time of purchase supplied by the supplier. The supplier is the seller and supplier of the goods/services to which the voucher relates and is solely responsible for honouring any Exodus Deals voucher you purchase.
- 12.2. Exodus Deals makes no guarantee regarding the standard of any goods or services to be provided by the supplier.
- 12.3. Exodus Deals vouchers cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- 12.4. Exodus Deals vouchers cannot be combined with any other deals.
- 12.5. Exodus Deals nor the supplier are responsible for fraudulent use (by a person other than Exodus Deals or the supplier) of the voucher’s unique reference number.
- 12.6. If you have any complaints relating to a supplier whose goods or services have been promoted through our website, please inform Exodus Deals as soon as possible. Whilst we are not legally liable to you, in relation to any claim you may have against a supplier, we will try and satisfactorily resolve any dispute you may have.
13. Bookings and cancellations
- 13.1. All deals promoted on the website are subject to availability.
- 13.2. We do not guarantee availability at your preferred date and time.
- 13.3. Suppliers reserve the right to cancel and reschedule your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. We will not be held liable for such events.
- 14.1. Exodus Deals accepts no liability for the issue of refunds in relation to the goods or services supplied or to be supplied by the third party provider in accordance with an Exodus Deals voucher. Where Exodus Deals is liable, its liability shall be limited to the provision of the minimum required by law.
- 14.2. Exodus Deals accepts no liability (including for loss or damage, whether direct or indirect) for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any provider or third party.
- 15.1. You understand that all information posted on, transmitted through or linked from the website are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
- 15.2. We do not control and are not responsible for content available through the website unless it originates from us.
- 15.3. To make any submission or contribution to this website, you must register to become a member. You do not have to register if you only want to view content.
- 15.4. We reserve the right to refuse or remove any content from the website without giving any reasons.
- 16.1. Our website may include links to other websites. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them. By having these links, we in no way endorse the linked website.
17. Intellectual property rights
- 17.1. We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, material and/or services provided by us. Nothing gives you a right to use any of our material, names, logos, domain names or other brand features.
- 17.2. Other trademarks/logos used on the website that belong to third parties and/or suppliers are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
18. Personal information
- 18.1. We will not collect personal information if you only browse this Website.
- 18.2. It is our practice to collect information directly from you for the purpose of purchasing deals and or subscribing to our newsletters.
- 18.3. Online payments are handled by our third party service provider. We do not see or store your card or banking details.
- 18.4. Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type) and the date and time of access.
- 18.5. We only use your personal information for the purposes outlined above. By giving us your personal information, you agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and, where opted in, special deals and offers from us and those provided to us by our suppliers.
- 18.6. You may request us to remove any of your personal information at any time from our database by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Satisfaction Guarantee
The Exodus Deals Team
- 19.1 The Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to deals that are purchase through this site.
- 19.2 Deals advertise as partner deals are not covered by our Satisfaction Guarantee.